Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. You could ban yourself if you thought it would help.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yall can ban me if you think it will help.
    Fuck that, if anything post more.

No pitty parties.

You've missed out on all his recent MRA shit by not being in the chat room with the rest of the people that you think are missing, but Buttcheeks is awful.

4. What is MRA?

Also if all these people who have been missing for 10 years are actually in some chat room tell them to come post.

Josh is a stay at home wife that gardens and talks about rental properties and how he won't let "them" get one over on him. If his dick fell off he'd be my grandmother.

Buttcheeks is using gendered insults in 2020 in an effort to prove me wrong.

maybe I'm just an ageist that is also disparaging the institution of marriage?

I could be a shitlord of a completely different color.

8. Taste the rainbow.

9. Josh has definitely been typing like he’s on the rag today.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    What is MRA?

Men's Rights Activists. A bunch of asshole, IP says shit in the chat that is very MRA shit and then denies its MRA like.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.