Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 467891012 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Yoshi was as much of an asshole to people on this board as anyone else. Claiming he left because people were mean, come the fuck on.
    I don't think BonusKun said "bullshittery" to mean Yoshi left because people were mean to him.

I think he just means Yoshi left because the board didn't have much focus on games anymore, just a bunch of bullshit.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I don't think BonusKun said "bullshittery" to mean Yoshi left because people were mean to him.

I think he just means Yoshi left because the board didn't have much focus on games anymore, just a bunch of bullshit.
    Pretty much that. lol

Speaking of gaming. I fired up Daytona USA on my PS3. So happy this version exists.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Yoshi wouldn't support a 100% digital future, he can't manage to use more than one digital retail platform.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. I reset my password for this?

5. You have something better to reset your password for?

6. I left because of Gamergate plus everything got weird here after Trump won. I'm not really back, but I saw something about fucked up about Bahn by accident and wanted to know what that was all about. I honestly thought I'd changed my password and everything, but Chrome logged me in. Plus, I'm bored out of my goddamn skull right now.

He did some creepy titty-touching and got his phone took.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I left because of Gamergate plus everything got weird here after Trump won. I'm not really back, but I saw something about fucked up about Bahn by accident and wanted to know what that was all about. I honestly thought I'd changed my password and everything, but Chrome logged me in. Plus, I'm bored out of my goddamn skull right now.
    Who isn’t?

But yeah, he did some questionable stuff to a number of women at cons and his lawyer wife corralled his internet usage. I don’t hate the guy with a burning passion but it was a pretty fucked up thing to do. I’ve never met a photographer that wasn’t a creep, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. If I remember correctly, didn't he scam a bunch of people (me?) out of money e-begging and playing poor? When I saw the news my first thought was, damn, he's still a scumbag.

I don't hate him either. It was such a strange blast from the past.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 04 Apr 2020 at 10:07 PM.