Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. If I’m ever bored, I just go to animegirl’s Facebook. Her collection of a merry combo of gamers and army buds create some of the most inane arguments I’ve ever seen, and every thread of hers is like 100+ replies long. It’s always a good read.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. Tons of people are on Facebook yes, but the point isn't these people maybe died, the point is they aren't posting on this Forum anymore. How do you think I got Brand and B-Ri here? It wasn't magic.

If ya'll know people on Facebook that haven't posted here in a while, tell them to.

3. Not on the page 1 list but saw this thread on my yearly walk through and thought I would at least put a post downto say hi.
    Whats the next step ?

EDIT - jesus, i joined this forum in 2002....
    Last edited by Chemist; 25 Mar 2020 at 05:33 PM.
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

4. Yeah, should I buy a tux or a sandwich board or something?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Not on the page 1 list but saw this thread on my yearly walk through and thought I would at least put a post downto say hi.
    Whats the next step ?

EDIT - jesus, i joined this forum in 2002....
    Take no offense, I started by post count and went a few pages in, nothing against anyone who didn't make the list, I just had to stop eventually.

I'm glad to see you again.

6. No worries - I went through the top posters list and I don't think I was even in the top 10 pages. I also had a little trip down memory lane reading the usernames haha
    I think I spent more time on the GameGO!/TNL forums then anywhere else on the internet back in 2002.

So whats been going on here ?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

7. Whatever you thought TNL was back then, it still basically is, just with fewer people.

I don't even know what the big talking points would be for the last few years. Anyone?

8. I think the most interesting change is that the internet at large has gotten nastier while we've mostly all mellowed out a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    we've mostly all mellowed out a bit.
    Get fucked.

10. And a good day to you, too, sir!