Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Get fucked.
    What's your mom's number?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    After seeing ya'll try to disparage or put-down NeoZeedeater, who was among the most substantive and respectful posters on here, after he left the forum all those years ago, that was all I needed to confirm the site was dominated by jerk-offs.
    Andrew and Yoshi left for pretty much the same reasons. I still talk to Yoshi from time to time but yeah bullshittery is why he left.

Anyways if he decides to post, it'll be good to see him again. I just hope some of you guys can bury your hatred of each other.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 28 Mar 2020 at 11:06 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. I talked to Yoshi for like a second on Steam, hes around. I'm trying to think why i ... "left" but I just think people started vanishing and it stopped bringing me back. But, if everyones coming back then ...

EDIT: also Nick, the tapatalk or whatever notification always drove me crazy when going to the forums on mobile, and i didnt like that app, i think that pushed me out pretty hard too.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Andrew and Yoshi left for pretty much the same reasons. I still talk to Yoshi from time to time but yeah bullshittery is why he left.

Anyways if he decides to post, it'll be good to see him again. I just hope some of you guys can bury your hatred of each other.
    I think the shame in some of these guys leaving as that over time many of us, not all of us but many of us, grew up and changed into people they'd probably get along with.

Yoshi didn't like me at 20 years old when I was Captain Pirate McPirate Pants; but the home owning, children having, physical copy buying 34 year old I am now would probably mesh a lot more with his world view.

Sounds like your world view sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    EDIT: also Nick, the tapatalk or whatever notification always drove me crazy when going to the forums on mobile, and i didnt like that app, i think that pushed me out pretty hard too.
    The issue has always been phones, for different reasons.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Sounds like your world view sucks.
    My world view is fucking dope.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I think the shame in some of these guys leaving as that over time many of us, not all of us but many of us, grew up and changed into people they'd probably get along with.

Yoshi didn't like me at 20 years old when I was Captain Pirate McPirate Pants; but the home owning, children having, physical copy buying 34 year old I am now would probably mesh a lot more with his world view.
    You'd be close to correct tho Yoshi would be the 1st to make it clear he 100% supports a digital only future.

Trying to remember that image he would post whenever someone mentioned only buying physical media...

I miss Andrew the fucking most since he was as much of a nerd about Dragon Quest as I am. I would have loved to hear his impressions for DQXI on the Switch.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Yoshi was as much of an asshole to people on this board as anyone else. Claiming he left because people were mean, come the fuck on.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Probably my fault. I met him irl. About two weeks later he wrote me a paragraph about using grammarly.

I ignored it because I had already used grammarly and it wasnt comparable with whatever firefox release I was using at the time.

Probably took a lot out of him to reach out and i ignored him.

Sorry guys.