Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. I think I know what you're talking about, but with the search function not working, I can't find it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. The Mo7s thing was before he was even a member, iirc, and he was the one who brought it up. Not the most stable dude.

3. Who admitted it?

4. Jeez, last post in July? Bummer. Maybe the forum should all be condensed into a single board where everything can exist, making it easy for people to see where discussion is still happening and chime in. With such little traffic it really doesn't necessitate a dozen different boards.

Anyway, what's up all (if anyone is still here)? I popped back on here a few years ago when Aurora was running into some hard times. He doing better?

Damn, before that it had been since 2009 since I last checked in. Brings back memories seeing so many of the names here. I didn't have any specific reason for leaving, probably just too much noise and irl stuff going on. And similarly to Brisco I've generally found a lot of online discussion since Trump/Gatergate to just be insufferable and depressing as well (not necessarily here specifically, though I can see Buttplant is still Buttplant lol —assuming he's Fe 26?).

Also that’s crazy about Bahn, EThugg, and Master of 7s. EThugg used to be a regular in one of our chat rooms, along with people like DacaZ, JohnPV, andyrose, I think Seik and Flik, maybe diffusionx, probably forgetting some. I hadn't heard this about Bahn either, I'll have to go check out what Sats posted in FC. My interactions with Bahn were generally positive, he was very welcoming in getting me to write for TNL and Got-Next and offered to introduce me to networking opportunities at cons if I wanted to pursue that. He could be a little weird, but damn, you never can truly tell I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Can we go back to talking about how terrible Drew's web comic was?
    LOL. This is the TNL content I missed (the shit talk, not Drew's web comic. Obviously.). Anyone remember Kid Nemo and his pixel art/web comic with the octopus? I wonder if he still does that.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. That was good stuff.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt