Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

You guys worry too much about dog whistling. As if anyone on here has ever secretly hated women.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You guys worry too much about dog whistling. As if anyone on here has ever secretly hated women.
    How tf do you posts gifs here again? I wanna post the “and i ooop” gif
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    I have not been playibg games at all, really. But I just rebuilt my PC so let's play some shit. What are y'all playing these days?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    I've been playing Forza Horizon 4, Metro Exodus, Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, Gears 5 (game pass) and have been trying to play COD Warzone, but the servers seem to be over-loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    How tf do you posts gifs here again?
    noob

5. Quick, somebody get the popcorn ready for when the other MRAs find out ‘cheeks is all-in on trans rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

I support LGBT, women and nonwhite rights.

I believe in a black trans woman cripple's right to own a machine gun and be employed.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    After seeing ya'll try to disparage or put-down NeoZeedeater, who was among the most substantive and respectful posters on here, after he left the forum all those years ago, that was all I needed to confirm the site was dominated by jerk-offs.
    Hey! I liked this poster.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I love that threads from before 2004 are still locked, because one asshole kept bumping them.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JoshSucsSeriousShit.PNG 
Views:	497 
Size:	2.1 KB 
ID:	81712  

10. A lot of these people are on Facebook now! Anyone remember Sqoon, aka Alex Vo? He used to run a Treasure fansite back in the day.

He came through Tucson a few months ago and hit me up. He works for Rotten Tomatoes now! He said that I gave him the encouragement to pursue writing that he needed back when we hung out at E3 in 2004. Nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Anyway, I don't hang out at online message boards as much post-Gamergate. But I still love all my TNL bros and gals. I just visited Chux's Animal Crossing island a few minutes ago! I still interact with a lot of the names you listed on line pretty frequently (animegirl is very online on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and writes movie reviews, Sl1p and Rocca are both on Twitter and are in game development IIRC)
    Last edited by sleeve; 21 Mar 2020 at 04:33 PM.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood