Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. Posted more info on FC for you.

But yeah, I dunno if it was scamming so much as just e-begging, or both? I know there was rumblings that he bought some LE Chun Li figure after the donations tho, so who knows. He said it was for car repairs, but is anyone every telling the entire truth when it comes to donations?

I sent him some money and I don’t regret it as I’d do it for any friend (and obviously this was before the allegations) but I think the guy clearly has issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. I feel like there has always been weird shit when it comes to bahn. Like, I've never known specifics, but for almost 2 decades every time he comes up again its something fucking weird.

What was that other forum he made? That was a thing right? Did I just remember a real event that happened?

3. There was definitely another forum, and I do not remember the name of it. I met Bahn a few times in person, and he was nice enough but gave off a weird ass vibe.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

The other site was Got Next.

5. Hey NeoZ is back too!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. B-ri made mention of this thread yesterday when he joined my stream, but I thought he was mentioning the FC thread. I'm real happy to see some old names posting and will make an effort to get on here more often and contribute.

7. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    The other site was Got Next.
    Please don't leave.

Things got weird when trump won? I believe it, but I don’t remember it.

Things did devolve into the same stupid red vs blue for the dumbasses here that they did for the country at large in 2016. But I don't remember anyone here involved in or being sympathetic to Gamergate, were they?

10. I don't even remember what Gamergate IS!