Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2020 TNL Revival

1. If you haven't seen B-Ri's Twitch clip where I get a Glowhoo afte beating Crota HM in Destiny 1 then just what are you even doing with your life?

2. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    I’ve been in a 4 year long term relationship and we have a dog
    Doggo photos or it didn't happen! <3 LLOYD
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Doggo photos or it didn't happen! <3 LLOYD
    Man, that signature quote was so long ago.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Love View Post
    After seeing ya'll
    Who's this ya'll?
    Because from what I recall, it was a few people and not the entire group.

Also, this site was always dominated by jerk-offs. However, unlike every other forum I've looked at, when our jerk-offs lost interest in games they stopped looking at gaming discussion.

B-ri: do you feel Sony has betrayed you and killed your childhood now that HZD is going to PC?

5. Gaming Discussion is probably the part of the board I post in the least. But fuck it, I'll try to remedy that. I've been playing games more now than I have in a while.

6. I have not been playibg games at all, really. But I just rebuilt my PC so let's play some shit. What are y'all playing these days?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

7. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Man, that signature quote was so long ago.
    Right?! Things are much more inclusive and less tolerant of Chic Fil A these days, but your point still hits home in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    I have not been playibg games at all, really. But I just rebuilt my PC so let's play some shit. What are y'all playing these days?
    I'm with Dolemite, I'm playing a ton of games these days. Most of the stuff I end up playing is on Switch because of portability, but any big release on Games Pass gets a once through, and FFVII Remake has made me take my PS4 and stop collecting dust.
    Last edited by Brand X; 11 Mar 2020 at 01:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. The FFVII remake it going to breathe fresh life into this board I just know it. There's so many people who are going to buy PS4s just for that game.

You should all upgrade your PS4's and then give me your old one.

Yall can ban me if you think it will help.