Thread: The Fridge - show us a post-it note

1. The Fridge - show us a post-it note

Hey I stole this from Hero. He likes to draw on post-it notes so I thought everyone should do it and post here. Post-its are small and don't require much commitment.

Or draw something on your stationary idgaf. Ignore your job for a minute and do something productive with yourself.
    Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. That's an awesome Blanka post it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. It's on a sheet of paper folded to 1/4, so a skosh bigger than a post-it, but I drew this at work the other day:
    Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Yes! That’s a sketch! Good work! Fox!

Shin John go back to work and do a drawing.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. I have been making a lot of sketches on Post Its and other non name brand sticky papers and thinking of this thread lately, but taking pictures of them and transferring them to my computer to show them here is an awful lot of work for dumb sketches. I just wanted to come say that. Cool thread I like it!

6. This is a horrible thread. Everyone started working from home after I started it and won't post any doodles.

7. OK! It took me absolutely forever to figure out why my pictures weren't attaching, and then to go through my options once I figured it out, but over the last 4 days I have slowly persevered and can now show you a couple shitty sketches I made! I will try to post more as I make them. IT'S A GOOD THREAD, OK?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	postit1.gif 
Views:	368 
Size:	169.5 KB 
ID:	81773   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	postit2.gif 
Views:	375 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	81774   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	postit4.gif 
Views:	367 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	81775   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	postit5.gif 
Views:	381 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	81776  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	postit6.gif 
Views:	400 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	81777   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thiccsketch.gif 
Views:	352 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	81778  

8. Nice.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt