Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. First Reggie keeps Mother 3 from us all, now this? The man may actually be a super villain in disguise.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I hope Wuhan or Chinese virus names stick, because the entire world is affected by the lack of health code/enforcement on their people/markets. We should remember why and where these disease/virus come from so we can learn from our mistakes. Calling it by its clinical name detaches reality and the root cause.

If CCP doesn't want other countries calling them out, perhaps they should do something about the basic cleanliness and hygiene should be enforced for commercial businesses.
    I know that it isnt a bacteria this time, but china is ran in a way that can produce super illnesses. They feed bags of antibiotics to livestock. They give antibiotics like we give tylenol when you go to the doctor. Break your arm or sprain an ankle? Have some antibiotics.

The next super bacteria will come from china.

For a long time I think everyone has ignored china because it is advantageous to everyone else for them to be backward and slow to improve. The US and Russia dont really want them to be a competent society. At least not on their level.

But their ignorance is going to end up killing people.

3. For the third day in a row the gun store few miles down the road from me has a line out the door. Today was actually down the side of the building and around the corner. Should I be worried?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 21 Mar 2020 at 12:41 AM.

4. Are you low on ammo?

5. Probably an equal or greater number of people are selling back because they lost their jobs vs. being there to buy.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Probably an equal or greater number of people are selling back because they lost their jobs vs. being there to buy.
    I don’t think this is true.
    Boo, Hiss.

Yeah, no.

8. I'll be saving my money for things that aren't guns. Thankfully my job is fairly secure and I was already set up to work from home. Even so, that doesn't make supermarket shelves any more full.

9. Only dipshits that seen too many movies are out buying guns and ammo.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. Everyone's getting ready for the Mad Max future but to the best of my knowledge spiked leather fetish-gear is still readily available. I just don't understand this country some days.