Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19293132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Supposedly, one of the President's Navy valets tested positive and he's pissed. BUT that news hasn't made it to plain vanilla USA Today yet so who knows.

This came up in my feed

JP's video removed.

Original study here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3641067/

Ignoring him, and focusing on the study he references, apparently there is a high relationship between infectious Diseases & Authoritarian Beliefs. Like a .7? which is nuts

It will be interesting to see if more authoritarian states end up losing more people to the rona than less authoritarian states when adjusted for population density.

Also might partly explain why all this shit keeps coming out of China.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 11 May 2020 at 09:48 PM.

It makes sense. People become more conservative the further down they are on the hierarchy of needs.

It makes you wonder if the conservative party knows this and willingly makes things bad to increase the size of their voters.

4. Looks like the US is on track to surpass 6 figures by the end of the week.

5. Oh yeah, someone told them it's for sure only affecting old people and minorities so that number is of no further concern to them.

6. Your mom should be fine, then.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Menopause meds are cultivated via horse urine. They must have read a bad translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Oh yeah, someone told them it's for sure only affecting old people and minorities so that number is of no further concern to them.
    I've heard that dumb shit so much since this started

"its just the flu"
    "its just old people"
    "its killing more non whites"

why don't you just go lick some door knobs at the hospital, you so damn sure of your self.