Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2131333435

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It's almost as if social distancing works.
    I donít buy the economy opening and no spikes. Thatís been consistent.

Thereís been an influx of strange illness during covid too. I wonder if itís causation or if weíre honestly just testing everyone more diligently so other underreported illnesses are being found too.

Some people argue that staying inside more + stress can lead to more illness. It makes some sense. Lack of sunlight and fresh air can increase risk of colds. And stress lowers the immune system.

Also, conservative states may be misreporting Ronald to get the numbers down. Someone willing to go through the data will have a good book deal on their hands. Like isnt pneumonia deaths 5x greater than normal? Take that plus any other illnesses they are hiding rona under, come up with a better total, write a few chapters on who and why they hid it, and bam, national best seller.

That's not really a conspiracy btw. You see that type of misreporting everywhere. I used to have to make equipment downtime paretos and people on shift would hide or change the reason codes for their own ends. That's just normal 9 to 5 guys.

4. Goodhartís law. True of most politicians too.