Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Basically, put some windex on it.

2. All we can do is delay the spread and buy some time to prepare. Most of us are going to get sick before this is over.

3. Hope that they can delay it enough that they have enough medical resources to treat the hospitalized.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. The cafe has been tumbleweeds the last 2 days.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Covid19 will also kill businesses with pre-existing conditions (i.e. Gamestop)

7. I've been okay with this, as I work from home and the only place I really go lately where people congregate is the gym (which has been noticeably emptier since this whole bullshit started, which I'm quite happy about actually). But my girlfriend is really taking it seriously. She was dragging me around from Walgreens to Walgreens the other day looking for hand sanitizer, antibacterial soap, disinfecting wipes, and so on.

She ended up making her own homemade hand sanitizer from a recipe she got online. It's aloe vera, rubbing alcohol, vitamin E and tea tree oil. I've tried it, it works pretty good.

As for the hoarding thing, it's in full force around here. The isles of basically any target, Walmart, or pharmacy been in are barren. Any supermarket or Trader Joe's I go into is packed with lines going all the way to the back of the store. People seem to be especially stockpiling meat. It's especially annoying when you're just trying to do your regular food shopping and there's 20 people with two carts packed to the brim each in front of you.

The weirdest thing I saw was a guy who had his shopping cart half filled with little bottles of Trader Joe's "everything but the bagel" seasoning and nothing else. There must have been 100 of them. That was fucking odd.

And yeah, you know things are bad if Disney's closed.

Fucking China, man.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Mar 2020 at 05:03 PM.

That everything but bagel seasoning is really popular. Perhaps it will be currency on the Corona Road.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Fucking China, man.
    They really pissed on the rug this time.