Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. I want to say it was in Philly? South Jersey conservatives are going nuts. They REALLY don't want bennys moving in now.

2. I saw a brief snippet on the television news, stating that the entire state of California could be on lockdown until May. Is that right?

3. More like a significant percentage of the entire country. Face it, the "just a little longer" is exactly from the same school of thought as what you tell kids during hour 1 of an 8-hour car ride.

Look how long it took China to get things under control, then compare that to how we are doing things. Of course we need to be on total lockdown for months, but instead we are going to let millions of people die.

5. That just means there'll be more money for everyone else, and isn't that what truly matters?

6. More money for the rich, you mean.

7. No line at the gun store today!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Gamestop is closing 300 stores, which is likely the reason they didn't want to shut down stores are first, they knew so many were on the brink of failure. I only feel bad for peopel that lost their jobs, but then again the writing has been on the walls for years so this had to be something they saw coming right?

They'll still have over 5000 though, so they're not dead yet.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Yeah, totally hilarious, domestic violence is a laugh riot.
    Ok wait, the violence is down, not up. So anyone laughing at the situation is laughing at how the virus has reduced violence. So anyone laughing at that is laughing at how its decreasing and the cause of the decrease. They aren't laughing because more people are being hurt, they're laughing at why less people are finally being hurt.

So, even if it was primarily domestic violence which is being slowed down (its probably not) I don't get why you're upset.

Like at all.

10. Yeah, obviously no one was laughing because they think domestic violence is funny.

Sats is being a drag lately.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 27 Mar 2020 at 12:20 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww