Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18283031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Click bait.

2. We will never know because CCP will never tell anyone anything, other than that foreigners are responsible for the virus in their country.

3. Like I needed another reason to never go to Michigan. TLDR version: Woman and daughter enter dollar store, security guard tells daughter she has to leave because she's not wearing a mask. Mom gets mad, argues, leaves, father and son return and shoot the guard in the head.

Mom's charged with 1st degree murder, dad and son are still at large. But luckily, they have mug shots from their previous arrests (shocker! And of course they're both smiling) that are being distributed by the cops looking for them.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 05 May 2020 at 09:06 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. There is something in the water there that makes them crazy.

5. Son like father. Keepin' it real!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Like I needed another reason to never go to Michigan. TLDR version: Woman and daughter enter dollar store, security guard tells daughter she has to leave because she's not wearing a mask. Mom gets mad, argues, leaves, father and son return and shoot the guard in the head.

Mom's charged with 1st degree murder, dad and son are still at large. But luckily, they have mug shots from their previous arrests (shocker! And of course they're both smiling) that are being distributed by the cops looking for them.
    An update to this story is now all 3 of them are being charged with murder. I mean I can't help but feel for the security guy just doing his job only to get snuffed out by some selfish fucking people.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Hopefully that embeds. Good stuff.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    An update to this story is now all 3 of them are being charged with murder.
    Good.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    An update to this story is now all 3 of them are being charged with murder. I mean I can't help but feel for the security guy just doing his job only to get snuffed out by some selfish fucking people.
    Prison is to good for them.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. A staffer for Pence tested positive.

I'm sure his lack of ever wearing PPE will have no consquence.