Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. And yet somehow atheists are assholes for not humoring their make believe nonsense.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It doesn't matter if she has it covering her mouth, her nose, or her asshole, it isn't doing anything for her.
    https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...w-to-use-masks

Quote Originally Posted by World Health Organization
    Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
    If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
    Last edited by gamevet; 27 Mar 2020 at 11:43 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Yeah, obviously no one was laughing because they think domestic violence is funny.

Sats is being a drag lately.
    I save my best material for TNL 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Please read your own links:

“If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Coronavirus: Hobby Lobby billionaire keeps stores open after ‘God spoke to him’ – but won’t pay sick leave.

Just in case you needed any more proof that religious nuts are the worst people on the planet...
    yeah, but I can get a model there for 40% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Gamestop is closing 300 stores, which is likely the reason they didn't want to shut down stores are first, they knew so many were on the brink of failure. I only feel bad for peopel that lost their jobs, but then again the writing has been on the walls for years so this had to be something they saw coming right?

They'll still have over 5000 though, so they're not dead yet.
    oh no, they will have to pick one of their storefronts that is 5 miles from the other to shut down. What will they do?

Your mother.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Please read your own links:

“If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.”
    I have read my links. She was wearing her mask and gloves to protect herself from possibly contracting the virus. CVS and other retail stores have implemented the suggested 6' rule, yet her fellow employee wasn't following that practice. She was also not wearing the mask properly, to give her any kind of protectiion. There are now 5 cases of Covid-19 in our town of 40,000. So, her chances of running into someone that has been in contact with those people, is much greater than that of I, because she deals with multiple dozens of customers up close, compared to the average citizen.

Guys, I'm sorry if Trump is punishment for all the hyperbole I use in casual conversation.

He's really amazing. I have never seen someone fueled by it to that level. Everything is the worst or the best. All or nothing. Swinging from the rafters.

It's been how many years now? And he still never turns it off? Amazing.

And there is none of that wink wink body language to imply it is a joke. He appears dead serious on tv.