Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. If it only helps them to restock amd clean in a controlled environment it's smart for the time being.

Beginning Monday, March 16th and until further notice, all Trader Joe’s stores will be open from 9:00am until 7:00pm to support our Crew Members in taking care of one another and our customers.

3. Nice. Meanwhile, Whole Foods - owned by Amazon, the richest company ever - is telling employees to "lend" their accrued sick time to their fellow ill employees, instead of the company just offering them extra paid time off. You know, because the multi-billion dollar company just couldn't afford to do that.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. XFL announced on Thursday that they have cancelled their season.

https://www.espn.com/xfl/story/_/id/...d-playing-2021
    Last edited by gamevet; 16 Mar 2020 at 01:09 AM.

https://twitter.com/JasonYanowitz/st...77743653687296

This shit is really important. I went in to work the last bit before we closed for 2 weeks (at least) and we shut down early because dumbasses would not stop coming. It's pretty disheartening. As the most popular congregating spot in my city, we may well have spiked the curve by not closing 2 days ago.

If anyone you know is still going out to bars and shit to hang out and have fun with their friends, educate them, shame them, distance them, ostracize them, whatever it takes. If you still have social media, keep the message on blast. Keeping that number steady is our best chance at mitigating the death toll, and we are out of time. Lives depend on this.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 16 Mar 2020 at 04:59 PM. Reason: fixed link
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

6. All schools in New York State have been closed. All restaurants and bars in NYC are now take-out only.

Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    XFL announced on Thursday that they have cancelled their season.

https://www.espn.com/xfl/story/_/id/...d-playing-2021
    lol. No matter what Vince McMahon tries, he can't get that garbage league off the ground.

In other McMahon news, he's refusing to cancel Wrestlemania 36, which is scheduled for April 5 in Tampa, Florida. The only way it won't happen is if city officials stop it legally.

It's no shocker that Vinnie Mac doesn't give a shit about the health of his "performers" or the fans, but the degree of his non-shit giving is really pushing it to new heights.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 16 Mar 2020 at 09:14 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So?
    So yeah I guess it was just whatever.

Speaking of which, I guess I spoke too soon. San Antonio has gone full on retard with the toilet paper thing also. Went this morning to pick up some laundry detergent, ran into a huge line of people piling their shopping carts with ass paper. Just glad I was there to get what I needed and left.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Welp, my job is closed for 2 weeks at least. More like 3-4. Worried about funds even with unemployment.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I am working remotely so okay for now.

This country's economy is not strong enough to take a 3 week vacation. We're about to learn the Trump Economy was always a Jenga Tower.

10. HALF of all US jobs potentially at risk.. oof save your money folks. I have a week long hiking trip booked next month but it just seems irresponsible to go now. I’ll give it another week or two before I do decide to cancel. I really want to go. Been working out daily to prepare.

My job so far is ok. We are busy as hell now because of all the panic.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 16 Mar 2020 at 04:40 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle