Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. I think it’s $355 a week. At least the one time I had to get unemployment it was.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. At $355 a week I wouldn’t fault a guy for eating steak and lobsters. That’s an awful lot for one person.
    $355 a month is enough but does require planning. It’s a big relief to not worry about if you’re going to be able to feed yourself, though, so it’s great you are able to get on that, Icarus.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. There's no way he's getting $355 a goddamn week for food.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Yeah, it’s $355 a month for the 2 of us. It’s not balling hard, but with my background I know how to eat pretty well cheaply.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I didn’t realize it was a food thing. I thought it was unemployment. That pays about $300 a week after taxes.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. He said $355 a month.

I could do it, but my wife grew up with money, so she really doesn't have a clue about how to live conservatively.

7. Saints head coach Sean Payton has been diagnosed with the virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...tmW?li=BBnb7Kz

8. I feel like I should learn how to hunt and butcher meat, just in case. My area is lousy with rabbits and squirrels.

9. Gamestop refusing to close with corporate literally telling their stores that they are an essential retail store and cannot close. I mean we all knew Gamestop never gave much of a shit about it's employees but god damn this is a new low.

Employees in some states are being told by law enforcement that they need to close as they are non-essential & corporate is ordering these people to show them these letters stating they are no such thing.

Just fucking wow...
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I mean we all knew Gamestop never gave much of a shit about it's employees but god damn this is a new low.
    Corporate just knows that closing now will just hasten their inevitable demise. They've already posted incredible losses.

Seriously, what a bunch of soulless suckers of Satan's cock.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww