Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20303233343536 LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Top four highest death toll countries have populist right wing fucktard strongman leaders... hmmmmmm.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Your mom should be fine, then.
    I'll pour it on her grave.

3. what neat tech did you score when she passed?

4. I got a sweet vacuum cleaner when my mom died.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I'll pour it on her grave.
    What a doting son you are.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I check the stats on this once or twice a week. Either the US has mastered the virus or something has changed in the reporting. Because we went from 2000 a day to it taking 1.4 weeks to go from 92k to 98k. Hmm...

7. Cases get resolved, maybe?
    It's poor data to begin with.

8. There are tons of places in this country where "COVID fatalities are trending down" and yet there are ~5 times the pneumonia fatalities as the average for the same time frame in previous years. It's not hard to figure out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I check the stats on this once or twice a week. Either the US has mastered the virus or something has changed in the reporting. Because we went from 2000 a day to it taking 1.4 weeks to go from 92k to 98k. Hmm...
    It's almost as if social distancing works.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    There are tons of places in this country where "COVID fatalities are trending down" and yet there are ~5 times the pneumonia fatalities as the average for the same time frame in previous years. It's not hard to figure out what's going on.
    Yup. If not today, then maybe tomorrow, we should be seeing more about Florida firing the people refusing to report incorrect numbers. That should be followed by "how surprising, it's also happening in Georgia and Texas!" And then that will open the doors to the fun "COVID pneumonia" stats that many other states are using which don't feed into that 100k amount. (Even better note there – they're doing that at the direction of the Trump admin.)