Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 919212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. What's craziest is that even when the wind of god fails, none of his followers will give a shit or realize he's full of it.

It was part of god's plan.

They're using shower curtains at my post office too.

Also, Newt's dad from the deleted scene in Aliens just died from the coronavirus. Same with Mrs. Kintner from Jaws.

And it's a great time to work at a grocery store: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/whit...162744189.html

6. The Target near me started limiting customers in the store at any given time to 80, and you have to wait on a line to get in until someone else leaves if they're maxed out. They probably should have been doing this two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    What's craziest is that even when the wind of god fails, none of his followers will give a shit or realize he's full of it.
    "God works in mysterious ways." Dude's got a cop-out for everything.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Should have been doing it a little over a month ago imo. The response to this has been absurd.

8. I've been trying to be stocked up since February and it pisses me off that we're still basically at the beginning of all this. I went out a couple weeks ago and it was bizarre, my best trip to Costco, really. People were giving tons of space and scurrying quickly away from each other.
    I want to restock this week and I'm not looking forward to it. Took a look at the curb-side pickup options and the earliest pickup isn't until Saturday night.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. I had groceries delivered to my door last week. It was great, aside from having to set it up a week in advance because all the more immediate time slots were full. There are videos out there on how to properly handle/put away groceries as well, whether you buy them or have them delivered.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers

10. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers