Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

Went to walmart today for a container of protein powder. I'm not really sure why people always stock up on perishables. Do they hope to freeze a cart of meat?

I've got a bag of rice, beans, large cylinder of oatmill, protein powder, canned spinach and canned tuna. Then all the stuff I already had. I could probably live for two or three months with what I have. Maybe more.

Still depressing to see how poorly locals are preparing. All bathroom tissue is gone. Hand sanitizer gone. Lysol gone. Drinking water gone.

But I can walk in and buy tylenol, ibuprofen, mucinex, bleach, peroxide, all kinds of dry goods. But hey, they'll be able to wipe their ass when they have nothing to break that fever.

Also some hand sanitizers only kill bacteria. Not sure what the confusion is about that.

2. 6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. what the fuck are you dirty fucks doing that you don't already have soap and hand sanitizer?

4. I think most people already have soap and hand sanitizer. They just want ALL the soap and hand sanitizer.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Went to walmart today for a container of protein powder. I'm not really sure why people always stock up on perishables. Do they hope to freeze a cart of meat?

I've got a bag of rice, beans, large cylinder of oatmill, protein powder, canned spinach and canned tuna. Then all the stuff I already had. I could probably live for two or three months with what I have. Maybe more.
    I have a decent amount of frozen meat and veggies. But also a ton of non-perishables, like tuna, beans, oatmeal, etc. I'm usually pretty well-stocked.

I'm especially rolling in protein powder. The Duane Reade Pharmacy by me had a store closing sale a few weeks ago and all their big whey and casein tubs were marked down to $5(!) each. I stocked the hell up.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That everything but bagel seasoning is really popular.
    That shit is tasty, son.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Apparently, if you're sick at home with the virus for a couple of weeks, you're supposed to eat lots of SpaghettiOs and drink bottled water, and then wipe your ass and clean your hands a lot.

7. We have about a 2 week supply of tp, but with the way people are hoarding the stuff, I’m buying boxes of tissue paper, napkins and paper towels, should I not be able to get tp anytime soon.
    Last edited by gamevet; 13 Mar 2020 at 06:06 PM.

8. All the good almost-famous bands are gonna be breaking up this year.

9. So a Nintendo of America employee has caught this shit now.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Yeah. Washington State.