Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Where exactly have you been?
    Shopping, or in general?

All I know is on Saturday I was in the TP section of Walmart and a couple are discussing what type of tp to buy. I go back on Tuesday, the tp shelves have the empty cardboard boxes the tp was stored in.

If this shit really goes crazy, it’ll be several months from now, not weeks.

Walmart trucks come in on Wednesday, or Thursday nights, for any of you hoarders that are interested.
    Last edited by gamevet; 12 Mar 2020 at 02:52 PM.

2. I started working from home this week, as my company started to take precautions. It will likely extend beyond the 2 week period. My kids schools have not be suspended yet, I don't know what they are waiting for. I want to support local businesses given how hard this is hitting them, but at the same time, I really want to minimize going out period. I will likely buy some gift certificates as the only win-win situation.

3. My daughter is off for Spring break this week. Her college just sent out a notice that SB has been extended an extra week.
    Seems pretty stupid. Everyone I've listened to that actually knows what they are talking about (e.g. scientists/ doctors not politicians/mouthpieces) has said this isn't a "wait a week/month/quarter for it to pass" scenario. We're in the beginning stages and it's going to take 6 months to a year to fully manifest.

Disney World is closing, yo.

5. All the places I thought would fight to the bitter end are being forced to take a hiatus and we might actually beat this thing because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    The stupidest thing I'm seeing is people getting mad about their schools and their sportsballs and their concerts. Like, how dare this threat to world health inconvenience them personally. It's disappointing at best.
    hey now, getting in the way of the sportsball and buttwiping might actually cause change in this country.

Does anyone think this will get bad enough to scare old people into not voting in the primary? Are they willing to die for Joe B?

8. Joe's so old, he might die before the election is even over.

list of cleaners you can use to disinfect

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production...03-03-2020.pdf

10. Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle