Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

People are getting ready to take food by force.

I've been in stores where people have drove a hour for toilet paper. Where people have purchased all the chicken, rice, etc.

People are getting ready for the supply chain to breakdown and to kill to eat.

I dont think it will get that bad as there is no indication of it being that bad in other countries.

But people are getting ready to take or defend food.

2. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Everyone's getting ready for the Mad Max future but to the best of my knowledge spiked leather fetish-gear is still readily available. I just don't understand this country some days.
    I keep an ensemble ready for just such an occasion. You gotta plan ahead, James.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    First Reggie keeps Mother 3 from us all, now this? The man may actually be a super villain in disguise.
    I missed this post but Reggie doesn't even really start working for them until April.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Already touched on here, but GameStop is still clinging to the claim that they are an "essential service" and should not be closed during the pandemic.

In addition, GameStop is telling customers that everything is being elaborately cleaned even when stores aren’t getting those supplies, and they aren't offering paid time off for their employees. And corporate is issuing many of its demands by phone to avoid paper trails and leaks.

No one should forget this scumbaggery.

5. I can't think of any essential items you could buy at GS. My local drugstore has a better selection of electronics.

6. It's all in very poor taste, but I kinda get the stubbornness from a business self-preservation standpoint. GS is already barely hanging on, extended closures would essentially be them signing their own death warrant.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 21 Mar 2020 at 11:42 AM.

7. PA took away GS' license so all stores are closed in that state. lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    It's all in very poor taste, but I kinda get the stubbornness from a business self-preservation standpoint. GS is already barely hanging on, extended closures would essentially be them signing their own death warrant.
    Sure, but risking the lives of the employees and their families for the sake of the chain's survival means if it won't die gracefully, it needs to be put down.

9. We setup the network for a new GameStop right down the road from my house. One day the GM and store manager walked in, did their little walkthrough and the GM proceeded to closing the lock-box that held the door key. I asked him if knew the code, because we would need to lock up. He gave me the code and I got the key. A few minutes later, the moron of a manger asked me to lock up when I leave. I just gave the guy a “ no fucking shit” stare.

10. Day 4 of the line at the gun store.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww