Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

She's taking the virus personally.

2. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. this sucks

4. I hope all these twat “influencers” get the severe version of the virus.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. I'm all for these people eating Tide pods and licking toilet seats and all that shit, and they should keep escalating that behavior to more and more dangerous levels to make sure they stay relevant with their wonderful followers. That segment of society needs to be eliminated from the gene pool so eventually it'll all sort itself out.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Unfortunately he is taking up a hospital bed that some poor grocery store clerk will need and die instead

7. I was at CVS yesterday and even though they have a 6' social distancing rule, some clown that worked there was on the counter phone talking to someone else, while an elderly lady was running the register. 1st off, that asshole needed to step the fuck back. Second, he's violating the 6' rule. And 3rd, she was wearing her mask with it only coveriing her mouth. Her days are numbered.

It doesn't matter if she has it covering her mouth, her nose, or her asshole, it isn't doing anything for her.

9. Coronavirus: Hobby Lobby billionaire keeps stores open after ‘God spoke to him’ – but won’t pay sick leave.

Just in case you needed any more proof that religious nuts are the worst people on the planet...

10. All religion is a bit nuts IMO.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle