Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Coronavirus 2020 Thread

1. Lol!!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. I like it. I’m using it from now on. Kung Flu it is.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. It'd be one thing if the "Chinese coronavirus" name had been what was being used all along, but everyone collectively moved on to using coronavirus or Covid-19 when it left that area and has been doing so for months. Trump and the usual conservative talking heads deciding one day, entirely in unison, to trot it back out after it fell out of use is a super fucking transparent effort to distract and deflect blame from the shittiness of their own response.

4. It's certainly not professional, but yeah, I laughed.

I just got laid off, along with everyone else at work (and everyone that works in the business)

6. fuckkkkkk

7. The WHO still calls the previous scary coronavirus Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, so I don't see how it's inappropriate to use geography in naming a disease.

I don't think there is any other place where this virus would have had an opportunity to jump from bats to pangolins(wtf?) to people.

8. I got approved for SNAP benefits in a day. I recommend any of y’all who got laid off to apply. $355 a month. Pretty generous.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I got approved for SNAP benefits in a day. I recommend any of y’all who got laid off to apply. $355 a month. Pretty generous.
    You can eat pretty well on that if you spend smartly.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww