Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Nintendo Direct (Official Thread)

1. New Direct Revealed Splatoon 3, a sort of FF Tactics meets Octopath game which seems awesome and a new Mario Golf. Skyward Sword HD with an option for no motion controls means I'll actually play it now too!

Honestly, the Switch library of exclusives (I'm going to count Wii U releases as well) is hands down the best of the generation.

2. Skyward Sword was a bad game outside the motion controls, too.
    Mario Golf looks like the exact opposite of what I want out of Mario Golf, which is just the core gameplay and lots of courses to play on. It looks like it could be fun, though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Fuck stupid ass animal crossing. Where the fuck is Metroid, BotW2 and Bayonetta 3? This direct sure the hell wasnt directed at me. What a bunch of lame shit.
    I enjoyed the shit out of Animal Crossing this year but I still wanted BOTW2 updates. I need more of that game in my life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Fuck stupid ass animal crossing. Where the fuck is Metroid, BotW2 and Bayonetta 3? This direct sure the hell wasnt directed at me. What a bunch of lame shit.
    Lol, I posted this in March last year and I can say it again today. Wtf Nintendo!?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Skyward Sword was a bad game outside the motion controls, too.
    Mario Golf looks like the exact opposite of what I want out of Mario Golf, which is just the core gameplay and lots of courses to play on. It looks like it could be fun, though.
    I play golf games to just chill. Racing to the next hole isn’t what I’d be looking forward to.

6. I guess I'm the opposite of you guys when it come to Mario Golf. The GBC & GBA versions are 2 of my 3 all time favorite golf games. The GameCube version is probably the closest to "just the core gameplay and lots of courses to play on" and it is by far my least favorite in the series.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Here's the Direct for those of you that missed it.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. It's getting interesting that all the previous PS1 exclusive RPGs from SquareEnix are coming to the switch.

Where's my god damn Final Fantasy Tactics?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I guess I'm the opposite of you guys when it come to Mario Golf. The GBC & GBA versions are 2 of my 3 all time favorite golf games. The GameCube version is probably the closest to "just the core gameplay and lots of courses to play on" and it is by far my least favorite in the series.
    Honestly, it's just that after almost 20 years since a console Mario Golf, I'll take anything.

10. I didn't like the actual course design as much in the GC Mario Golf. The 3DS game has better courses, and has the N64 courses as DLC. I just don't care about the extraneous non-golf rpg stuff.