Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Direct (Official Thread)

1. Treasure Nintendo Direct (Official Thread)

Since E3 is obviously no longer a thing and I have no idea why nobody decided to make this thread sooner. We got a ninja drop on a new direct today and I decided we needed a thread here to catch these since I almost literally missed it.

I'd almost forgotten about Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm really enjoying how Bravely Default II is coming out.

Demo for the game just dropped on the Eshop today. Get it now fuckers!

And for those of you who missed it, The Trials of Mana Demo dropped a few days ago also. Great time to be a J-rpg fan!

Nintendo just fucking killed it with Animal Crossing. 1.8 million copies sold in 3 fucking days...
    Last edited by BonusKun; 26 Mar 2020 at 12:46 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Fuck stupid ass animal crossing. Where the fuck is Metroid, BotW2 and Bayonetta 3? This direct sure the hell wasnt directed at me. What a bunch of lame shit.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. I did see the Panzer Dragoon remake did drop today so I guess the direct wasn’t complete shit. Anyone try it?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I did see the Panzer Dragoon remake did drop today so I guess the direct wasn’t complete shit. Anyone try it?
    I want to but I opted for the Physical version coming out later. Reviews from people have been positive so far.

5. I completely forgot about Xenoblade Chroniclez too, pretty excited about that.

Bravely Defsult II looks very legit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I did see the Panzer Dragoon remake did drop today so I guess the direct wasn’t complete shit. Anyone try it?
    I picked it up. It's more or less exactly what it looks to be. I'm not in love with the look and art design of it, but it's still a solid improvement on the original.

7. I'll definitely pick up Shinsekai at some point, weird that a Capcom-developed Metroid-like isn't getting more buzz.

Good Job looks like it should really appeal to people that liked Untitled Goose Game, which is apparently pretty much everyone but me.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I'll definitely pick up Shinsekai at some point, weird that a Capcom-developed Metroid-like isn't getting more buzz.

Good Job looks like it should really appeal to people that liked Untitled Goose Game, which is apparently pretty much everyone but me.
    No I never liked that Goose game either.

9. I don’t know how anyone could not like that game.

10. I tried! But I found accomplishing the goals the game gave you ended up being an exercise in finicky AI loops and frustration, more often than not.