Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Direct (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I’ll just put this here.

Grandia is getting a physical release on Switch from LRG. Get em’ while you can.

https://limitedrungames.com/products...eid=764ea6b1aa
    I'm a bit fucking pissed about this since I bought it digital when it 1st came out when they stated this was never going to get a physical release.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I'm a bit fucking pissed about this since I bought it digital when it 1st came out when they stated this was never going to get a physical release.
    I was about to get this, but many of the reviews I read say that it's rather glitchy. Issues with graphics, music, etc. Do you agree?

3. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I don’t know why they would say that. Any publisher (with enough cash) can license the rights from the developer to publish a game. Game Stop did that with Guitaroo Man and Xenoblade Chronicles.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi128 View Post
    I was about to get this, but many of the reviews I read say that it's rather glitchy. Issues with graphics, music, etc. Do you agree?
    I don't honestly. I think it's well done and enjoying the 1st game without the huggggggggggggggggggggge load time issues is a blessing.

5. I'm thinking that it's based on the PlayStation port, which I believe had a couple of minor glitches, but nothing to make a big deal out of. I have the game for the PlayStation and did finish it a loooong time ago.

6. I'll probably pick it up then.

7. 6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. New Direct added today. A couple of things I'm interested in but this was mainly lackluster. The 1st game they listed pissed me off more then I realized. I so wanted the Dragon Quest music game on 3DS to come here and this came out instead.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 26 Aug 2020 at 03:19 PM.

9. Super Mario 35th announcement.

10. That AR Mario Kart looks pretty cool