Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Direct (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Million dollar questions is will there be a PS5 versions. Either way, after Persona 5, I'll never skip a game they make EVER.
    SMT5 was announced as switch exclusive back when they first unveiled Switch. But the Nocturne remake I'm not sure about that might be multi.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    SMT5 was announced as switch exclusive back when they first unveiled Switch. But the Nocturne remake I'm not sure about that might be multi.
    Nocturne remaster is coming to PS4 as well.

Think I still might just buy it for Switch, though. The Labyrinth of Amala grind is *perfect* for the Switch Lite.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Nintendo GameCube

Nintendo's July 2020 games for this month. A lot of fun titles to explore!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Ummm, I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic. Those games are fucking shit. I’d give up gaming if all I had to play was a Switch. Might as well just play all that shit on Mobile.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Ummm, I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic. Those games are fucking shit. I’d give up gaming if all I had to play was a Switch. Might as well just play all that shit on Mobile.
    Not all of them are shit but I hear where you're coming from. I kinda have a love of Indie titles.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Not all of them are shit but I hear where you're coming from. I kinda have a love of Indie titles.
    Ok, bloodstained is pretty good. Are you on Xbox? If not, get one and Gamepass. It will change your life.

7. Carrion is pretty fun.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Carrion is pretty fun.
    Tried it for a bit on Gamepass, kinda hated how it plays. Great concept though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Ok, bloodstained is pretty good. Are you on Xbox? If not, get one and Gamepass. It will change your life.
    I'm not but I've never been a fan of the whole sub service.

10. I’ll just put this here.

Grandia is getting a physical release on Switch from LRG. Get em’ while you can.

https://limitedrungames.com/products...eid=764ea6b1aa