Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

Meaningful information is starting to come out, like how the controller looks ridiculous and I assume sets the stage for the console looking like a new BMW electric try-hard.

Click for full size

2. The more I look at it the more I like it, aside from hating the white color. Also the promise of complex haptic feedback is exciting.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. For the love of god switch the fucking sticks around. It’s 2020 for fucks sake. D-pad is not a priority.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. The design of it sounds amazing.

I'm just certain I'm getting a solid color controller once they're available.

5. Oh and the adaptive L2 and R2 sound great.

I'm a bit sad that they didn't add some small paddles to the lower back like the xbox elite controller has and sony even released an addon for the DS for them. Those assignable paddles are so damned nice to have.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. It's pretty unremarkable, but probably an improvement over the DS4. I like it.
    Maybe by the time PS6 comes out, touchscreens will be cheap enough to replace the touchpads.

7. Let's hope it didn't get any heavier.

8. I hope the mic is muted by default. This looks like the model they'd use if Portal 3 came out and had a weird in-game controller gimmick.
    All is well.

9. It looks cool enough, but agreed about the thumbstick placement and also those buttons look a little shallow. Hopefully there's good feedback on them.

10. I hope it got heavier and that the clear buttons don't feel shiiiiiiit.
    I've never had an issue with the thumbstick location so it's cool. You gotta keep the sticks together so it looks like a hip bone. I'm not digging the two-tone and the light around the edge but I'll probably get an all black one and turn down the silly light, anyway.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!