Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 5 (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    $70?!
    I mean let's be real. It was only a matter of time before retail pricing would shoot up past 60 bucks.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. Other than Demon's Soul, a remake, I didn't see anything I want to play on day 1. I am already seeing a lot of $1000 listing for PS5. I will wait until next fall to see if there is more than 1 game to justify the purchase.

3. Yeah, same for me ^

I'll wait til the holiday shenanigans are over and maybe get one next Spring.

4. That's one big pile of meh. $70 for a remaster? That better be one hell of a remaster.

No BC either. Between this and the dull Xbox news, this next gen sucks and it hasn't even started.

5. I'm kinda excited about DMC5 SE. I don't think I need to buy a new system for it, though.

The new God of War game might be good, but it's not even clear that Cory Barlog is coming back for it and it doesn't have a trailer.

Depending on how Cyberpunk 2077 turns out, it might be the thing that pushes me over the edge next year.

For the time being, I'm more excited about Monster Hunter Rise on the Switch. I can wait.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Yeah, same for me ^

I'll wait til the holiday shenanigans are over and maybe get one next Spring.
    Yeah, my Birthday is at the end of January, so that might be when I'll try to get one, or I'll just wait until Christmas of next year.

7. My OG PS4 finally kicked the bucket a few months ago and I got a Pro. I feel pretty satisfied with that right now. I definitely don't want to deal with the frustration of trying to get a PS5 any time soon.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

8. Better to wait for 2nd gen PS5 hardware anyway, especially if they bring out nicer colours.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Better to wait for 2nd gen PS5 hardware anyway, especially if they bring out nicer colours.
    Yeah. I like white consoles and I like black ones, but I'm not a huge fan of the two tone. As much room as there is to work with on that thing, though, it's practically begging for alternate colors and special editions.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

10. I picked up the controller because I'm a controller whore. Pretty impressed with it. Obviously I'm only using it on PC at the moment, so I can't speak to any of the fancy new features.

It has a really good d-pad, much like the PS4's. Sticks feel the same. Face buttons feel similar but are less loud. The best part is the feel of it; I found the DS4 quite uncomfortable in games that required using the triggers. This definitely takes a step closer to the Xbox One's bumpers and triggers that are easier to press. And the overall feel in the hands is good. I'm liking it.

Probably don't rush out and buy it for your PC unless you're a freak like me who had to know what it felt like to use and probably won't buy a PS5 anyway.