Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Shodown 4 (Official Thread)

1. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    This was fun! ARBM was WRECKING fools with Rimururu.
    Rim jobs for all. GGs.

Why doesn't every fighting game have team battle? That ruled.

2. Y'all playing wifi or hardwired? I tried wifi today and the 2 matches I had were less than optimum. Well, one was playable and the other unplayable. I'll be around a bunch tomorrow if anyone want to give it a go with me.

3. That's wi-fi for you.

4. Yeah, I wish Shodown would come out on PC(not Stadia) so I could play with a stick and a wired connection. Only one I can play is Samurai Shodown 5 special, which has amazing rollback netcode, but no one playing it. My PS4 is in my living room and my family uses it so it is what it is. I'll still try to play anyone that wants to give it a go.

5. Not a match I'm proud of, but its a good representation of the amount of lag. Not bad, but not great.

Last edited by Changeling; 16 May 2020 at 12:18 PM.

6. It is unethical to play a fighting game online over wifi. I don't care how fast your speeds are; your ping is fluctuating wildly.

Please, please play wired when you play fighting games. Please. Especially when you play games with 2003 netcode like this one.

7. The Samurai Shodown Collection will be on PC for FREE on Epic gamestore. I will be fucking there with a wired PC connection waiting to do battle. I hope all fighting TNL will join me June 11th.

8. The new one with the unreleased SSV perfect is going to be free?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Only if you get it that week. It's exclusive to Epic store for that week and they really want people to sign up, so it's yours to keep.

10. I need to sign up then!