Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

1. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2

Announced today, nothing to show but the promo image, but sounds like a full remake of both games in one package with modern mechanics.

Pretty stoked for this.

Edit: I was wrong there's a video!

Last edited by Opaque; 12 May 2020 at 06:30 PM.

2. It will have complete games this time, too.
    The only thing they're going to cut is some of the music.

3. I am worried about what songs we might lose, but otherwise excited.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. I feel like almost every band on the original 2 soundtracks would fucking love to get some royalties right now and would opt for very fair deals.

Like, Goldfinger probably needs the money. I'm sure they'll take anything.
    Last edited by Opaque; 12 May 2020 at 10:41 PM.

Those Goldfinger songs are owned by Universal Music Group fyi. The bands probably don’t have much to do with this.

6. The singer for Goldfinger produced the last 2 blink albums. He’s just fine.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Yeah I picked them as a random band from the games that just isn't making new popular music, but looking at his Wiki, holy shit John Feldmann has produced everything under the sun.

Well I'd still wager most songs from the original sound track aren't cracking in revenues and can be licenses again at a fair or similar cost to when the games first came out. Hopefully they all make it back in.

Like is the singer from Hot Water Music also insanely rich?
    Last edited by Opaque; 13 May 2020 at 10:14 AM.

8. He’s not, but Chuck Ragan does pretty well as a solo artist on the Americana circuit.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. and again, as Josh pointed out in probably all cases but definitely most- it’s not up to the band to set the royalty rate.

10. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    He’s not, but Chuck Ragan does pretty well as a solo artist on the Americana circuit.
    Yep and Hot Water still tours some as well, they were actually just out here in Jan.

And as mentioned it really comes down to what label owns the music and how draconian they are with their licensing as a lot of them are really shitty.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.