Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)

1. If any game needs a remake it’s the original Tenchu.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. Truer words are seldom spoke aloud! Ghosts is definitely a purchase at some point for me because of the Tenchu vibes. I know Sekiro started as a Tenchu game, but it doesn't seem like it, or am I wrong?

3. Started this the other day. So far, it’s kinda awesome. I can fast travel to places I’ve already been!! Thank god! I’m sick of not being able to do that in open world games. The game is like if Red Dead 2 and zelda Botw porked and had child.

Fuck the Samurai Code, I’m ninja till the end. It’s funny how playing that way is viewed negatively by the characters.

4. I think I need to pick this up.

5. Beefed up my stats and Jin is now a silent fucking monster. Holy shit, it really can turn into next gen Tenchu! Shoot stragglers in head with bow, jump into groups and stealth kill 3 of them, the rest shit their pants and run. Shoot runners in back of head. Ninja for Life, Uncle not super proud lol.

6. Finished this tonight. I liked it. B+
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Got to the third area today. Been taking my time and doing pretty much everything. I know it gets repetitive but the game really improves all the bullshit I hate in most open world games. Fast travel is quick, easy to find stuff, super fast loading, doesn’t take an hour to get somewhere, good combat, and no unnecessarily huge map. But, it also doesn’t do anything new, just stream lines the shit outta the genre.

Game definitely keeps my interest with the story and side quests. Much more adult than I thought it would be. Enjoying the story just as much as The Last of Us 2.

Still Tenchuing my way through it, that hasn’t gotten old yet.

Probably my GotY, even though other years this wouldn’t make top 3. This game probably wrecked Assassins Creed Valhalla for me. .

8. ^Yep, same for me regarding Valhalla. This is also the game that finally allowed me stop caring whether or not they ever made a samurai-era Assassin's Creed game.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

9. Finished it. Finally killing that mongol fuck sure was satisfying. The part after that sure was a bummer though. I mean god damn, they’ve been through enough. Probably just sealed my GotY. I only see 2 contenders left, Assassins Creed and Cyberpunk. Creed I’m sure will be good but same ol shit and Cyberpunk could easily be shit.

10. Definitely my GOTY, loved every second. Got my first Platinum too.