Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Gear Micro

1. It's probably still better than a joycon.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    if you have ant hands

3. This thing sounds so much better than the Game Gear Micro.

Click for full size

Last edited by kedawa; 09 Jul 2020 at 09:55 PM.

4. There's even a weird controller.

I kinda like it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    There's even a weird controller.

I kinda like it.
    Yeah it sorta grew on me also. The fact a legit version of the 2nd Golden Axe game is going to be on it has me interested.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Sega never lets us down, right?

Is anybody getting one of the Game Gears or Astro City units?

7. I think they're cute, but I don't need to pay a premium for something that's likely unplayable. The Astro City is still tempting, but I'll wait and see how the emulation turned out before I even think of ordering one.

8. I like the Astro City, but it is too pricey to import and not something I will use that often.

9. I got one of those Neo Geo mini arcade things when they were available for $60, worrying that they would suddenly become available. I really just wanted it for some desk ornaments at work. But given that offices are done with, that was a waste. I had assumed it had some kinda battery power so that was disappointing realizing I needed to plug it in. I could use a USB power bank I guess.

Tiny Metal Slug is cool, but if I wanna play with somebody I have to shell out more money for controllers. Maybe a bad investment, haha... I'm a sucker.

I put some serious time into the SNES classic because that has many classic RPGs on it. I played through Super Metroid and maybe half of Super Mario RPG. Those alone made it worth the price of admission.

10. One of my local Fry’s had a stack of the NEO GEO mini, along with the controllers.