Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 112

Thread: The Biden Presidency

  1. You guys should end this petty squabbling like gentleman.


    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Btw I'll leave this thread alone since it's more of a parody but, the 1st moment someone starts off with some snarky/insulting comments, It's going in the trash.

    Just curious, Has Biden even done any serious work towards his campaign?
    The political threads are usually the only highly active and engaged discussions on these forums outside of games. Not sure I follow the logic of closely policing it unless your goal is to basically shut the forum down youíre doing a great job. Otherwise, shutting an active thread because every 20m someone posts an ďIím done!Ē is pretty dotarded.

    Itís a politics thread. This topic notoriously tends to get ppls back up. How many liberal minded ppl came in w borderline trolling posts and ended up having a relatively mundane argument with hoahmaru or MVS and then cried foul? I count 5 this summer alone. Itís why politics and religion arenít great subjects at Thanksgiving.

    Imo maybe these ppl, like most of us, are just blowing off steam while bored? Maybe thatís the way to approach an ancient gaming forum these days.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 09 Aug 2020 at 01:25 PM.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    dotarded
    Kim?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

  4. Itís a great word.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The political threads are usually the only highly active and engaged discussions on these forums outside of games. Not sure I follow the logic of closely policing it unless your goal is to basically shut the forum down you’re doing a great job. Otherwise, shutting an active thread because every 20m someone posts an “I’m done!” is pretty dotarded.

    It’s a politics thread. This topic notoriously tends to get ppls back up. How many liberal minded ppl came in w borderline trolling posts and ended up having a relatively mundane argument with hoahmaru or MVS and then cried foul? I count 5 this summer alone. It’s why politics and religion aren’t great subjects at Thanksgiving.
    If you can't talk to people in a civil matter then there's no reason for this thread to exist. It's the talking down/name calling which finally pushed me to end it. Don't start up this again please. It's already done enough damage.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

  6. Seperate politics here and a peaceful protest thred in FC.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    If you can't talk to people in a civil matter then there's no reason for this thread to exist. It's the talking down/name calling which finally pushed me to end it. Don't start up this again please. It's already done enough damage.
    Calling TNL civil is a pretty rose coloured revisionist history. Less discussion does not benefit this forum. Maybe a politics thread in Fight Club isnít such a bad idea. Less babysitting needed.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Calling TNL civil is a pretty rose coloured revisionist history. Less discussion does not benefit this forum. Maybe a politics thread in Fight Club isn’t such a bad idea. Less babysitting needed.
    I suppose but I'm hoping to let you guys just be civil to each other here. The last thread should be a lesson that this type of stuff should be just not discussed here. Just be nice to each other.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

  9. Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

  10. This timeline is so much fail it is almost a win.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo