Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. He’s already stated he’ll leave the White House in Jan. But he lost by a pretty huge margin for an incumbent president. Probably not a wise choice for GOP going forward with this loser.

2. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Hopefully, he just fades away.
    Haha, all I can think about is that scene in Highlander when the bad guy quotes Neil Young.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Probably not a wise choice for GOP going forward with this loser.
    Never underestimate the GOP's ability to be shitty. They've got their Lincoln Project assholes but now they have a more than zero contingent of QAnon dickwads.

I'd love to see them split into multiple parties and then have the Dems do the same. But that's a pipe dream.

3. OMG finally the proof!

Ex-Houston officer accused of assault in bogus fraud claim

HOUSTON (AP) — A former Houston police captain was charged with assault on Tuesday after running a man off the road and holding him at gunpoint in an effort to prove what authorities have called a bogus voter fraud scheme.

Mark Aguirre claimed that an air conditioner repairman was the mastermind of a giant voter fraud scheme. Aguirre said the man’s truck was filled with fraudulent ballots when he ran his SUV into it on Oct. 19, according to authorities.

“The defendant stated (the driver) has approximately seven hundred and fifty thousand fraudulent mail ballots and is using Hispanic children to sign the ballots because the children’s fingerprints would not appear in any databases,” according to an arrest affidavit.

Aguirre told police he and some friends set up a “command post” at a Marriott hotel in suburban Houston and conducted 24-hour surveillance on the repairman for four days, according to the affidavit. He said he then ran the man’s truck off the road, pointed a gun at him, forced him onto the ground and put a knee on his back, the affidavit said.

Police who responded to the incident searched the truck and found only air conditioning parts and tools, authorities said. Authorities did not name the truckdriver, who was not hurt.

“A lengthy investigation ... determined allegations of election fraud were unfounded and no evidence of illegal ballots was found,” Houston police said.

Aguirre told a police officer at the scene, "I just hope you’re a patriot,” according to the affidavit.

Lt. Wayne Rubio with the Texas Attorney General’s Office later told police that Aguirre had asked his office to conduct a traffic stop for his investigation and when Rubio said he couldn’t do that, Aguirre said he would do it himself and "make a citizen’s arrest,” according to the affidavit.

Aguirre, 63, has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Court records did not list an attorney for Aguirre.

If convicted, Aguirre faces up to 20 years in prison. Police have not identified any other suspects.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Apparently the people who were vehemently against the mask mandate & stay at home orders now want the government to enact "marital" law on the election thieves!

5. It's all just fucking stupid right now. I'm just at the point of ignoring this whole clusterfuck of a mess.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Probably for the best.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    now they have a more than zero contingent
    Nice.

I'd love to see them split into multiple parties and then have the Dems do the same. But that's a pipe dream.
    I read a day or two ago that the die-hard Trumpsters are going to leave the GOP and call themselves the Patriot Party. I guess it's going to be Tea Party 2.0.

8. Real important conversations over on Parler these days.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of trumpers bailing on fox news because they heard fox news is now owned by disney.

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Honestly, this election was lost by Trump because of the Republicans who voted conservative up and down the ticket but couldn't stomach voting for Trump for whatever their personal reasons were and not because of Democratic turnout.

He needs to step up to the microphone and fucking concede already.

And, I know none of you will want to go four years into the future, but if you do you should happy as a pig in shit that he's not accepting the loss because the further he drags this shit out the less likely he'll be a viable candidate in 2024.
    The sad thing was that it was so marginal. He still got a lot of votes. More votes than anyone in the history of this country that isnt Biden. More than the number that won him the election the first time.

So what was it, 10% of Republicans wouldn't vote for him? After he got on tv and mocked the handicapped? Tape leaks of him talking about molesting women? Constant leaks of shitty business practices and hurting americans he works with financially? Never giving up his tax records? Using research based on dead fetuses to beat covid? Filling his cabinet with his family?

I could write this list until I hit the character cap, but you get the point. The man is an ass and it's a shame such a small portion of conservatives and Republicans would rather "win" and do group think or tribalism or sportspoltik than do what needs to be done.

And it isnt like the dnc ran some flaming progressive liberal. Biden is a diet Republican. He voted for most of the conservative hot topics of the past 5 years. The only thing not conservative about his political outlook is he probably wont pay lip service to getting rid of abortion. And he might pass some bullshit clip size ban.