Page 37 of 90 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. What exactly is the logic behind trying to impeach a dude who is out in 2 weeks?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Trump tried to circumvent the Twitter ban by tweeting from the @POTUS account, but Twitter immediately deleted the tweets. lol.

Gold.

EDIT: That's obviously fake but he for real used an intern's account, which was also suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    What exactly is the logic behind trying to impeach a dude who is out in 2 weeks?
    I believe the goal is to remove him and thus prevent him from being able to run again? Which I think may not be entirely true? And I also think removal means he doesn't get the pension and secret service detail for 10 years?

3. Without the Secret Service detail, there'll be nobody around to prevent him from shooting himself in the back of the head.

4. In other news, digital forensics people have been slowly hunting down some of the more elusive/well-prepared insurrectionists. They finally got the dude in the all black tactical gear & Black Rifle Coffee hat with the zip ties. Within minutes of the positive ID he started deleting his Facebook stuff. Hopefully the FBI can nab him before he flees.

5. What about wolf man? Whats his status?

6. If you mean Q Shaman with the Odinist tattoos he wasn't shy.

7. Yeah, they IDed that motherfucker right away.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Twitter permabans Trump. They warned him, but he's just too stupid to listen. Now his main means of communication with his dim-witted followers is finally gone.
    I don't really agree with him being banned. This kinda set a precedent that these big tech companies aren't as neutral as they say they are. There are other people who've done way worse on that shitty platform so yeah. Trump being hammered was just Jack trying to appease a certain group of people from turning their attention on him. These big tech companies need more regulation and they know it's coming.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. He should have been banned the first time he violated their TOS.

10. Trump getting impeached and removed prevents him from running again. Also stops any kind of secret service detail he would get, and other benefits like retirement and what not.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle