Page 38 of 90 FirstFirst ... 243436373839404252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Trump getting impeached and removed prevents him from running again. Also stops any kind of secret service detail he would get, and other benefits like retirement and what not.
    Sounds a bit petty. Dude lost. He is leaving. Is this going to be trump bitching about obama for 4 years again?

Heaven hath no rage and all that, eh?

2. I'm against impeaching him - if he loses that security, he's going to get killed by somebody - and that's going to make the goings on at the Capitol look a like a dress rehearsal for the real thing which will follow.

The Republican Party can't, and won't, embrace him for re-election in 2024. He's done.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    He should have been banned the first time he violated their TOS.
    A lot people should have been banned years ago but because they know how to play the game, they weren't. These platforms are pure garbage and like Dolemite said they should just be erased from the internet. The world would be a 100% better place without that type of un-moderated shit spewing place like that.

Oh yeah get rid of TikTok also for good measure. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    What about wolf man? Whats his status?
    He claims he’s a Fed. Considering how batshit insane he sounds in this Nov 20 video, they probably did hire him. https://rumble.com/vbeta1-heres-the-pan.html

Also this.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I think social media is getting too much of the blame when MSNBC started this 15 years ago with Keith Olbermann and Fox News 10 years before that and Rush Limbaugh 5 years before that. You can’t punish any of them though, because they tell their audience what they want to hear so they have their half the country properly groomed.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I mean, we could acknowledge that freedom of speech has limits, and we don't need to be 100% free in that regard and still have happy/safe/productive lives.

7. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I'm against impeaching him - if he loses that security, he's going to get killed by somebody
    Secret Service protection is the only perk an impeached President retains. That will stick with him no matter what.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Free speech isn't the problem, ignorance is. A properly educated populace with adult-level critical thinking skills doesn't need censorship to protect them from obvious bullshit. Politicians of all stripes have been shitting the bed on education and healthcare for as long as any living person can remember.

I'd love to see Facebook go bankrupt, but I don't think the social media vacuum would remain empty for long. Having Big Brother play whack-a-mole with paranoid dipshits at the tax payer's expense is not going to work.

What would help is having law enforcement get off their asses and actually do something about credible threats. For all the talk about "If you see something, say something", nobody seems to have told law enforcement "If you're told something, fucking do something".

9. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    What exactly is the logic behind trying to impeach a dude who is out in 2 weeks?
    Articles of impeachment would bar him from holding any federal office in the future if convicted. That and a clear bipartisan repudiation are the main objectives here.

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    The Republican Party can't, and won't, embrace him for re-election in 2024. He's done.
    He didn't need their backing the first time and now he's made major inroads in political connections and donors who still idolize him. Look at how many people in the House and Senate still lick his boots. He tried to get Pence killed for Christsakes and that guy still won't go for the 25th Amendment. By blocking the transition for 2 months to knee cap the Biden Admin right from the jump and the historic ability for Democrat leadership to be blockheads and get nothing done, the door is wide open for another Make America Great Again campaign rush. That anger from that electorate is as strong as ever. Trump can do it again if his brain doesn't degenerate too much for 3 years.