Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Hillary threw herself an excuse-filled pity party. Trump led a mob to stage a bloodthirsty insurrection and got people killed.

Surely I don't have to explain why one is worse.

2. Pence isn't invoking.

Mitch isn't calling people back.

Nothing will happen until trump is gone.

Dems will tie up legislature with petty shit.

A few will go an hero.

Anyone not a dem will be demonized by the media and nancy.

Rinse. Repeat.

3. It's the right thing to do.

Now pay me.

This clown world.

Colleges don't get paid in smug, sadly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    It's the right thing to do.

Now pay me.

This clown world.

Colleges don't get paid in smug, sadly.
    Yeah this shit is just tasteless. lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    It's not the same extremism.

Clinton conceded right away. There was no delay in the transition. The electoral college challenge went nowhere because she conceded and did not support the challenge in Congress. VP Joe Biden rejected every objection on procedural grounds. Citizens were not called on to riot.

The Russians did interfere. It's in the Muller Report.

Voter fraud is an old Trump trick that he's been using since 2016. Even after Trump won(!), he said Hillary cheated by getting 3 million illegal aliens to vote. Meaning he won the electoral and popular vote. He ranted about it so much that a commission was actually made to look into it. The report found nothing and Trump never said a word about it because he, wait for it, made it up.

"Stop the Steal" was started in part by Roger Stone on a 100% lie. He is a criminal and he's started a riot for the GOP before to stop the 2000 recount in FL (Brooks Brothers Riot). The allegations about "ballot stuffing" and "rigging" were brought to court more than 60 times and all but one was thrown out. The one case the Trump Admin won was meaningless because the ballot separation law was already being followed because it was a law. The legal process to challenge the election was followed through and went nowhere because there was nothing there. It is over, there was no widespread fraud as has been officially stated by every single legal department. William Barr even said so, plain as day. Think about that! Continuing to say the election is fraudulent is a demonstratively proven dangerous lie.

Trump and his inner circle are lunatics. He completely misrepresented the phone call with Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger. It was so bad and dangerous that they put out the recording to prove it. Then they did a press conference shooting down every lie. Because people were getting death threats. And it wasn't a private call about a "settlement" for a lawsuit. There were no settlements because every lawsuit got thrown out for baseless claims.

Rudy Giuliani is a threat to United States citizens. He knows what he's doing because he's doing it on purpose.
    Here's how he lies in court and it's turned into election propaganda to radicalize people.

Trump's phone call also shows how the strategy has gone from saying "we have the evidence" to "find fraud for me." Because they have jack shit for evidence.

"Antifa did it" is horseshit. It is a lazy, desperate attempt at a cover-up. This riot is horrific in every single way and Trump and those who set it up have to be held accountable. When the investigation(s) conclude on this, it's going to reveal some heinous shit.
    I don't argue much of the above - Russians did interfere, but on a multitude of levels and who it actually benefitted remains a mystery.

Hillary, though, isn't much better - "Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday."

Hell, I'd submit that as fucked up and subversive as Trump has become some of it HAS to do with the fact that the left, and even the right, and the media have been doing whatever they can to undermine his presidency since before it even began. Talks of impeachment before he even took office, the over the top rhetoric and violent takes from Biden (beat him up behind the high school), Dinero, Depp, Madonna, Cuomo, and on and on and on it goes. I'd have a pretty fucking thin skin too at this point and, honestly, I don't know why he'd want to do it for another four years other than ego.

He should've conceded months ago. He's a whiny excuse-making sore loser who's making shit up and fueling fires. No question about that. Still, "sowing insurrection" and being impeached in a matter of hours without any debate? It might be deserved but the precedent that it sets is positively frightening to anyone that respects the Constitution and the checks and balances that are eroding before our eyes.

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post

Hillary, though, isn't much better - "Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday."

7. In other news since the banning of Trump, Facebook and Twitter have lost a combined total of 51 billion dollars for their actions. Good job Mark and Jack.~
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Biden's plan:

9. I wish I care about billionaires losing billions.

10. More like making billions. Amazon, facebook and google are only going to grow this year.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt