Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. When someone can mock you by just repeating your words, it aint good.

My wife's conservative mother was convinced that any hate she got was sexism.

CNN is already planting those seeds for Harris saying nasty and some other benign words are "gendered insults".

2. Well, there is the new meme of the campaign sticker of "Joe and the Hoe" going around...

3. That sounds sexist.

Nasty, not so much.

4. The religious and patriotic open of the Zoom-DNC is fucking with me hardcore.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. I saw this and just shook my head at the whole thing. I know the whole DNC thing is happening. I watched some of it with an open mind. It was rough.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. All rhetoric and at the end of the day, both parties are working for the rich and middle/lower class are getting worse administration after administration.

7. 4 more years! Then China will takeover and the middle class will prosper.

8. I watched all 8 hours of that PBS telethon production of a convention.

The best part of COVID is comedians losing their live studio audience to make their jokes sound better.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I watched all 8 hours of that PBS telethon production of a convention.

The best part of COVID is comedians losing their live studio audience to make their jokes sound better.

That AD just appeared next to your post.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL