Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. The court should be non-partisan. I don’t know how you’d achieve that, when nearly every politician is a partisan hack.
    At least, give them 18 year terms and replace each seat every other year. Every president would get 2 seats for each term they are elected.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. The appointee should just be the TV judge with the highest ratings.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    At least, give them 18 year terms and replace each seat every other year. Every president would get 2 seats for each term they are elected.
    Holy crap! https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...54119790718976
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Well guys, the long awaited debates are tonight. I'm gonna sit back and see how much bewlshit these two guys throw out. Honestly I don't think Biden will do well even after the outset he was asking for 30 minute breaks between debates.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. What a shitshow

6. Treasure

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    What a shitshow
    Yeah it was bad. The moderator was way too biased, Trump just should have let Joe hang himself and Joe should have just not come.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah it was bad. The moderator was way too biased, Trump just should have let Joe hang himself and Joe should have just not come.
    The moderator was too biased? Trump was totally shitting on the rules and the format the entire time, what's he supposed to do?

And yeah, Trump did Joe some favors at some point by asking questions and then not letting Joe actually answer. Joe's answers might have been terrible, but he got off the hook because Trump wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Biden's primary pitch to the American people is that he's the sane alternative to a maniac. THAT is the narrative Trump has to disrupt. And instead he played right into it.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 30 Sep 2020 at 09:58 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The moderator was too biased? Trump was totally shitting on the rules and the format the entire time, what's he supposed to do?

And yeah, Trump did Joe some favors at some point by asking questions and then not letting Joe actually answer. Joe's answers might have been terrible, but he got off the hook because Trump wouldn't shut the fuck up.

Biden's primary pitch to the American people is that he's the sane alternative to a maniac. THAT is the narrative Trump has to disrupt. And instead he played right into it.
    Yeah the moderator was biased. He kept jumping into multiple times trying to save poor Joe from the orange man during that whole mess. I mean let's be real Frog, Trump sucks but biden was lying so much about so much crap.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Yeah the moderator was biased. He kept jumping into multiple times trying to save poor Joe from the orange man during that whole mess. I mean let's be real Frog, Trump sucks but biden was lying so much about so much crap.
    It's literally the moderator's job to shut him up when he's talking out of turn.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    It's literally the moderator's job to shut him up when he's talking out of turn.
    So you're calling Trump a manic and yet you're ignoring that Biden said Antifa is just "An Idea" and literally wouldn't name them or condemn for the violence?

Also why didn't Joe answer the question about if he was going to Pack the courts? Instead of answering he just looks at the screen telling people to vote.

The fuck? lol

People already did vote. Joe is so full of shit and Trump is a loudmouth asshole. I know you're slightly on the TDS side which is fine but you can't ignore the bullshit Joe is saying just because you hate Trump.