Page 17 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. I think the press has covered his stupidity. Conservative media has certainly gone hoarse screaming from the rooftops. It's not going to get the same amount of press compared to the utter shitshow in the WH now. If/when he wins, Biden will be under a much larger microscope and shouldn't get that benefit.

2. "So, "opposition to government authority" is right wing extremism? Interesting. "Pursue environmental or animal rights issues" is left wing extremism? Also interesting."

Yeah and the escalation is what worries me. We're all rational people here, we can talk to each other and understand information from all over to get a full picture. But raticalism is getting worse because of the internet. Parisanship is completely off the rails, people make stuff up on the spot to avoid having to admit they are wrong. How long until this escalates into a left wing group bubbling out of the ooze simply to throw down with a group of right wing extremists in the name of self defense?

Rumors spread insanely fast and a lot of them are incidious, actively trying to start civil war. It's making people lose their minds.

And here's the latest "opposition to government authortity". It's kinda serious. Today, 13 men (who had contacted militas for more support) were arrested for in a plot to take over the Michigan government and kidnapping the governer.

"The plot against Whitmer came undone when a member of the group grew concerned that they planned to “target and kill police officers” and reached out to the feds, ultimately agreeing to become an informant. That informant confirmed that militia groups periodically met for field training exercises in a remote property in Michigan, where they also attempted to construct IEDs using “black powder, balloons, a fuse, and BBs for shrapnel,” according to the affidavit. The devices, however, were faulty and were never able to detonate as planned."

This is the danger of groups like the Oath Keepers (Wolverine Watchmen members were arrested today). A guy like Stewart Rhodes can start something with good intent. His perspective can change (which it has, which is why people have left the group, going from "defense" to a "offense" mission) and that makes a radical agenda take over. He's going around scaring the shit out of people, telling them antifa is going to show up in their town with IEDs, so they better make a miltita. He wants all these satallite groups which will answer to no one. You can't control that. This kind of stuff attracts all sorts of lunatics. They want their members to recieve paramilitary training. You can't teach that to everyone, they have to be vetted by someone who knows how to inditify extremist ideals or else you end up making a terror cell.

The men arrested today are being charged with terrororism crimes, this shit is nuts.

3. Sometimes you have to let the scum bubble to the top so you can skim it off.

4. I am just glad that these country bumpkins/domestic terrorists have the sophistication and intelligence of a 2 year old. If they were any smarter, I would start to get really worried.

5. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Just plain stupid. They need to put down their bongs.

7. Most of the people asking for an end to colonialism would become stateless refugees if it ever actually happened.

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Just plain stupid. They need to put down their bongs.
    I saw this also. Fucking people just need to give it a god damn rest.

Also it seems Joe is running for Senate instead of the presidency.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. AOC & Ilhan are streaming Among Us on twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/AOC
    https://www.twitch.tv/ilhan
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. I'm going to watch this debate tonight even tho I find it distasteful that the questions presented have been changed up since the whole Hunter email mess.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL