Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Would dems have the balls to tax billionaires? They should. Create jobs here or 5% tax on money over 1,000,000,000.

Corporate masters hate this one simple trick.

2. There goes the budget

3. In other news:

SACRAMENTO — Leaders of the California Democratic Party on Tuesday called the effort to recall Gov. Gavin Newsom an attempted “coup” and suggested — without providing evidence — that organizers were linked to the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...n-15865594.php

4. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Still, "sowing insurrection" and being impeached in a matter of hours without any debate? It might be deserved but the precedent that it sets is positively frightening to anyone that respects the Constitution and the checks and balances that are eroding before our eyes.
    Impeachment is an indictment. The trial is due process. When scores of violent rioters say "I'm here because the president told me to" is compelling evidence to indict (imho). I mean the fucking lawyer for Q Shaman (guy with the horns) says his client is a Trump acolyte and he should pardon him because he was only doing as he was told...

There are many in the GOP who just want Trump censured. That's nothing. It's crazy to go "It's not THAT bad" to "They started it" to "Seriously, we should just ignore this and move on guys."

5. Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Would dems have the balls to tax billionaires? They should. Create jobs here or 5% tax on money over 1,000,000,000.

Corporate masters hate this one simple trick.
    Bernie wants to.

6. Democrats will never give into Bernie. Trump? Sure.

7. Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. God I wish that was real.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Impeachment is an indictment. The trial is due process. When scores of violent rioters say "I'm here because the president told me to" is compelling evidence to indict (imho). I mean the fucking lawyer for Q Shaman (guy with the horns) says his client is a Trump acolyte and he should pardon him because he was only doing as he was told...

There are many in the GOP who just want Trump censured. That's nothing. It's crazy to go "It's not THAT bad" to "They started it" to "Seriously, we should just ignore this and move on guys."
    Hmmm. I'd like to see the specific part of his speech where he incited that violence. I haven't seen any evidence that Trump is responsible for choices the protestors made. I mean, I get where you're coming from and, frankly, I've had quite enough Trump drama to last me the rest of my life and probably more. My problem with this is the optics of it being mostly political, done without much debate or, honestly, evidence and the precedent that it sets for the future. Impeachment is a serious process that should be deliberated, witnesses deposed, Presidential witnesses heard, etc... This is another political sham and it diminishes our government.

That being said, Trump should shut the fuck up and lose. And stop talking about "stolen elections", voter fraud, etc... He's a sore fucking loser that needs to GTFO. Honestly, I'm not a Biden guy, but I'm sick of Trump, the Trump media, the Trump drama, and look forward to a more peaceful nation.

10. It should be serious, but Impeachment was always about politics and never about justice. If it were about justice, it would go through the judicial branch. The Chief Justice is there merely in a ceremonial role. https://www.scotusblog.com/2020/01/t...achment-trial/
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt