Page 4 of 90 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Not for me. Shit, I want Bill Barr to be president.

Barr Harris 2020 !!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. If Trump wants the 'law and order' vote, he could just ditch Pence for Steven Seagal.

3. I would love for him to nominate Harris to fully demoralize the Left. She’s so ambitious, she’d take it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I honor of black lives matter I have blacked out my car.

5. Joe biden isn't going to last 2 years. 1st female president.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Of course, but given the current political climate, it would probably have made sense to choose a running mate who wasn't part of the prison industrial complex.
    The establishment wing of the party is more concerned with containing the left than beating Trump who, at present, seems more than capable of beating himself.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    A lot of Democrats are really upset about Joe's choice. To me it just felt like some sort of identity politics. A woman of color to swing votes from other races. I think there were more qualified people who would have made a better option for Joe.
    I really don’t think you can just wholesale say that she’s a token nomination to play identity politics when she has a pretty solid left leaning voting record, and a history of systemic reform I’m California. Also a history of winning. The kedawa critique of someone working in criminal law being tainted by ‘the man’ is anything more than conspiracy theory rhetoric.

After 4 years of extremist absurd politics I’d enjoy a few years of moderate progressives entertaining ideas like the Green New Deal and federal level police reform is going to be much better for the world.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    If Trump wants the 'law and order' vote, he could just ditch Pence for Steven Seagal.
    Or Ice-T!

9. She's not a Palin or anything. I guess he was locked in when he said he would pick a black woman. Identity Politics seem weird. He might have been better just saying woman and asking the woman from Michigan, even though white is bad these days.

I don't think she will hurt his chances.

I am betting Biden would not be mentally able to do a full term. Corn Pop isn't in it for the long haul.

10. Oh god. Palin's initial interviews were things of legend. The amount of words she said that made no sense was staggering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."