Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    And his lawyer jumps in and goes "Well if you gave us access to all the voter information..."
    Which, of course, would be illegal.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. The AP hasn't called it yet, but some other news outlets are calling both Senate elections in Georgia in favor of the Democrat challengers, giving Democrats control of the US Senate.

"Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell" would have a nice ring to it, don't you think?
    Last edited by Dolemite; 06 Jan 2021 at 08:42 AM.

3. Time for the democrats to actually solve some things. 2 grand incoming.

4. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Lol.

No shots, tear gas or rubber bullets either.

6. "How could this happen?"

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...20198461419520

I gotta be honest, though, I really thought all these conservative jerks were too cowardly to actually go through with this. My bad.

EDIT: I wonder if the opposing National Guard teams will shoot at one another, since the DC one is probably on Trump's side.

7. What's happening in the DC right now is beyond disgraceful. Anyone who gets hurt or killed today is on Trump. The 25th Amendment can't be invoked fast enough. Fuck Trump forever and anyone stupid enough to have voted for this piece of shit.

But at least there's some good news! Democrats have officially taken over the Senate. I never would have dreamed that Georgia would go blue, but here we are.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 06 Jan 2021 at 04:44 PM.

8. I would actually say that anyone that voted for him or defended him is a traitor.

This still funny to you, Doc? Fucking idiot.

Mods/Nick/Anyone: please delete this account. I can't be associated with Trump apologists, racists and the catastrophically stupid. Fuck TNL and fuck the lot of you.

9. Bye!

10. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    I would actually say that anyone that voted for him or defended him is a traitor.

This still funny to you, Doc? Fucking idiot.

Mods/Nick/Anyone: please delete this account. I can't be associated with Trump apologists, racists and the catastrophically stupid. Fuck TNL and fuck the lot of you.
    I love posts like this. FUCK EVERYONE.