Page 6 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. That looks like the Beavis and Butthead title card.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. It’s really fucking sad that 4 years have gone by and these are the choices we get against Trump. What the fuck. He’s going to win again if this shit keeps up. It’s like 50/50 if he wins, hows that even possible at this point? It should be 0/100 chance. I’m not going to lie, I’ve enjoyed the shit show, but this should not be entertainment. Maybe if we get 4 more years,the fucking idiots that don’t vote will get to experience the greatest shit show of all.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. That's what you get with a two-party fake democracy.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    It’s really fucking sad that 4 years have gone by and these are the choices we get against Trump. What the fuck. He’s going to win again if this shit keeps up. It’s like 50/50 if he wins, hows that even possible at this point? It should be 0/100 chance. I’m not going to lie, I’ve enjoyed the shit show, but this should not be entertainment. Maybe if we get 4 more years,the fucking idiots that don’t vote will get to experience the greatest shit show of all.
    Well let's be real about this. I fucking hate Trump but he's a better choice then Biden and Harris. Those two are terrible people who in their own amazing way make Trump look good. I look at Joe and think to myself, Why is this man not retired?

If by some miracle he gets elected, I don't see this man living thru one term much less two. My issue with Joe is while I think he's a terrible person, I feel sorry for him even running for president. He should just be living somewhere away from all this and enjoying what little time he has left of his life.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 24 Aug 2020 at 11:31 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Tite.

Click for full size

https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spe...p-maga-1527141
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Well let's be real about this. I fucking hate Trump but he's a better choice then Biden and Harris. Those two are terrible people who in their own amazing way make Trump look good. I look at Joe and think to myself, Why is this man not retired?

If by some miracle he gets elected, I don't see this man living thru one term much less two. My issue with Joe is while I think he's a terrible person, I feel sorry for him even running for president. He should just be living somewhere away from all this and enjoying what little time he has left of his life.
    He's only 3 years older than Trump.

7. The teleprompters are way off to the side and it’s making Mrs. Trump look like a robot.

8. RNC's big shift in messaging this year is "We are the diverse, inclusive party that believes it's okay for white people to never engage in a conversation about race, race issues or privilege."

9. Also they've decided no new platform for the party they year. Just go with the 2016 one and support Trump. Nothing has changed in the past 4 years apparently.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    He's only 3 years older than Trump.
    Wow I never knew that and even so seeing how he talks and behaves, I figured he was much much older. The guy just looks like he could fall over at any moment. I'm starting to think the idea of term limits is a good thing.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL