Page 1 of 90 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. Ninja The Biden Presidency

I can't believe I'm creating this thread.

lol boy bye

I did not think this thread would be real. Wow.
    Last edited by Calliander; 08 Nov 2020 at 05:17 PM. Reason: F reaching out

2. You are such a troll.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. You misspelled Pelosi.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I liked the internet more when it was clinton and Bush jr and we mostly didnt have to worry about this stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I liked the internet more when it was clinton and Bush jr and we mostly didnt have to worry about this stuff.
    I don't even worry about this shit as some people do.

6. New All Gas No Brakes!

Profile picture
    iamragesparkle
    Follow @IamRageSparkle
    Profile picture
    Jul 8th 2020, 7 tweets, 3 min read

I was at a shitty crustpunk bar once getting an after-work beer. One of those shitholes where the bartenders clearly hate you. So the bartender and I were ignoring one another when someone sits next to me and he immediately says, "no. get out."

And the dude next to me says, "hey i'm not doing anything, i'm a paying customer." and the bartender reaches under the counter for a bat or something and says, "out. now." and the dude leaves, kind of yelling. And he was dressed in a punk uniform, I noticed
    Anyway, I asked what that was about and the bartender was like, "you didn't see his vest but it was all antifa shit. ACAB and stuff. You get to recognize them."

And i was like, ohok and he continues.
    "you have to nip it in the bud immediately. These guys come in and it's always a nice, polite one. And you serve them because you don't want to cause a scene. And then they become a regular and after awhile they bring a friend. And that dude is cool too.

And then THEY bring friends and the friends bring friends and they stop being cool and then you realize, oh shit, this is a antifa bar now. And it's too late because they're entrenched and if you try to kick them out, they cause a PROBLEM. So you have to shut them down.
    And i was like, 'oh damn.' and he said "yeah, you have to ignore their reasonable arguments because their end goal is to be terrible, awful people."

And then he went back to ignoring me. But I haven't forgotten that at all.

Why are you doing this?
    I have nothing better to do.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. The whomever is Biden's VP in january 2022 presidency thread has a nice ring to it.

8. Click for full size

EDIT: Fresh Biden! https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...71568225017856

EDIT 2: Whistleblower leaks DNC plan to NOT nominate Biden! https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/05/...ratic-nominee/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 06 Aug 2020 at 08:07 PM.

9. Btw I'll leave this thread alone since it's more of a parody but, the 1st moment someone starts off with some snarky/insulting comments, It's going in the trash.

Just curious, Has Biden even done any serious work towards his campaign?

10. Biden doesn't need to. He lets Trump do all the heavy lifting for him.