Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. They aren't the only two on the ballot, are they?
    Did the greens and libertarians not make it this time?

2. Jo Jorgeson (L) is on all 50 states.

Howie Hawkins (G) is only on 31 with 2 more pending.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Well, there you go. JoJo 2020.

4. It’s tempting. If 3rd parties were smart, they’d run a moderate not to scare the D&R diaspora. Jo is pretty far to the AnCap side of the libertarian party. If she were more like Milton Friedman and just to the right of Bernie, she might win enough votes to prevent a 270 majority.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    I really wish we had a different choice than these two idiots.
    The U.S. is falling into the same trap the voters here in PR are in: "punish" the incumbent by voting for the other party. All the while, they forget that the party they're voting for now is the same one they "punished" 4 years ago. Things just keep getting worse.

6. I'm really amazed that the dems have gotten away with literally not having Joe debate Trump. I mean I know why they won't let him but even so this has to be a first.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Biden has been the most unavailable, least campaigning, least interviewed, etc... final Presidential nominee of a political party in history. It's amazing.

8. The debate dates are sept 29, oct. 15, oct 22.
    vp date is oct 7

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    The debate dates are sept 29, oct. 15, oct 22.
    vp date is oct 7
    Is it a bad thing that while I normally don't watch these things, I'll tune in just to see how bad Biden is gonna gaff this?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. The debates will be a pure shit show. It irritates the shit out of me Trump can’t speak in complete sentences. Biden will me mumbling and confused while Trump will spew fragments in non-sequiters.

And good on Laura for telling him he sounded like a conspiracy theorist.