Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 6891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Presidency

1. They should just have a spelling bee.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    They should just have a spelling bee.
    Would only make them look even worse IMHO.

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Would only make them look even worse IMHO.
    Cheese rolling would be a more dignified contest at this point.

Unrelated, I like how Trump came out and vehemently denied having a series of strokes even though no one actually said that he did. That definitely leads me to believe that he must have.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

Unrelated, I like how Trump came out and vehemently denied having a series of strokes even though no one actually said that he did. That definitely leads me to believe that he must have.
    Well even if he did, I don't see anything really changing. Right now I'm just wondering when the riots in Portland are finally getting shut down. After the protesters rolled up on the major's house demanding he quit, I'm wondering what the fuck this guy's end game really is.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. I love how the mayor of both Chicago and Portland didn’t give a shit about the peaceful protests until peaceful protestors showed up outside their house.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post

Unrelated, I like how Trump came out and vehemently denied having a series of strokes even though no one actually said that he did.
    Oh? https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9700316.html

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/statu...77202779328512
    Last edited by haohmaru; 02 Sep 2020 at 06:00 PM.

7. I don't think Schmidt actually mentioned a specific condition (it's not stated in that Independent article or an earlier one it links to). Winslow did, though. Weird that it took Donny a full month to realize it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Weird that it took Donny a full month to realize it.
    Probably because of the strokes...

9. Regarding the first link, the book doesn't seem to indicate a cause. So the response felt weird... The tweet is news to me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Probably because of the strokes...
    They look guilty as hell.